Are you a duty holder? If so, we can work with you to enable you to fulfil your legal obligations under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and all associated statutory regulations, including the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 and the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 amongst others.
Maybe you’re tendering for public sector work? If so you are probably noticing that the tender documentation is asking for selected organisations to be accredited to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, CHAS, SafeContractor, maybe even direct with UKAS. If you want to get ahead of your competition we can help you to achieve the recognition that your organisation deserves and requires to be successful in securing future business within the public sector.
Or possibly you work within the public sector and the Audits Commission want you to justify that the taxpayers money you’re spending is being spent on the right contractor doing the right job?
Here’s a taste of what we can do for you:
Management Systems Requirements such as:
- Quality documentation creation and review for ISO 9001
- Environmental systems and associated documentation for ISO 14001
- Energy management systems and associated documentation for BS EN 50001
- Management review
- Process mapping
- Internal auditing and presence during external audits carried out by Certification Bodies and UKAS
- ISO 17000 series standards for organisations seeking direct UKAS accreditation as Inspection Bodies, Certification Bodies, Calibration Laboratories etc.
- Management systems training including environmental courses
Health and Safety including:
- Main policy and sub policy development
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Audits and inspections
- Safe systems of work
- Preparation for accreditation to the BS OHSAS 18001 standard
- Preparation for accreditation with The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS)
- Preparation for accreditation with SafeContractor
- Wide range of basic and advanced health and safety training courses including toolbox talks
- We can assist organisations wishing to be recognised by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents at their prestigious annual RoSPA Awards
- Development of maintenance programmes including periodic inspection and testing
- Writing of specifications and contractor selection
- Contractor auditing
- Certification and reporting documentation review
- Thermal Imaging
Click here to view more services